Quackity hosts Discord’s Got Talent, he’s been a grandma on Twitter, he’s raided games like Club Penguin and toyed with tech support scammers… and he’s had some bad experiences eating Lunchables. But behind Quackity’s comedic talent lies a purposeful and nuanced approach. In this episode we break down the hidden thoughtfulness at the heart of Quackity’s online persona and how he’s building a long-term career out of carefully-crafted ephemeral content.
From high-speed editing to a plan that includes having no plan, Quackity explains how he avoids patterns that lure creators into burnout and erode their content quality. Most importantly, we learn a lesson about the dangers of eating Lunchables and hear the origin story of chicken tendies.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- FREE Audiobook & 2 Audible Originals ▶ https://adbl.co/2GvnisR ◀
- FREE 2 Months of Skillshare ▶ https://skl.sh/2XGJXcx ◀
WATCH US ON YOUTUBE
- Watch full episodes at youtube.com/thecreateunknown
- Check out clips and bonus videos on our highlights channel.
THE CREATE UNKNOWN
- Hosted by Kevin Lieber and Matt Tabor
- Executive Producer – Dave Keine
- Theme by Mega Drive
- Edited by Adam Ganong
- Special thanks to: Paula Lieber and Mo Lewit
- Microphones and Equipment provided by Røde Microphones.
- “The Create Unknown” is produced by Triangle Content.
- Official Website thecreateunknown.com
- Twitter @createunknown
- Facebook @thecreateunknown
- Instagram @thecreateunknown
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands